My Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe
My Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe in memory of the gorgeous 31C British weather!
- 1/4 AVOCADO 🥑 (high in omega-9 oleic acid which helps reduce inflammation),
- 1 BANANA 🍌 (rich in Vit B6, good for energy),
- 1 heaped tbsp GROUNDED FLAXSEED (good source of magnesium which promotes digestive health),
- 1 tbsp NUTMEG (contains myristic acid which has antibacterial properties),
- 1 tsp CACAO (iron-rich helps energy production),
- 1 tbsp MACA POWDER (high in zinc, needed for healthy immune system)
- 250ml WATER 💧 (helps relief constipation caused by low consumption)
For further information on how Elle Rock Nutritional Therapy can support you please head to services or contact us. Follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for regular updates on upcoming events, meal ideas and other information.
ELLE ROCK NUTRITION
Rochelle Logan-Rodgers BSc(Hons), PgDip – BANT & CNHC Registered Nutritionist
© Rochelle Logan-Rodgers and ELLE ROCK NUTRITION, 2018. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rochelle Logan-Rodgers and ELLE ROCK NUTRITION with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Disclaimer: The articles, posts and other content on this website or any other social media platform does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis or treatment. Suggestions provided will be for general information and educational purposes only. It should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice or the professional care of your own doctor or any other qualified healthcare professional. Consult a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program.